CCSA Department 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCSA Department 7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WEBISODE 1 - DEATH BECOMES HER

Go down 
+6
SilverBit
Janey
Nicky Dingo
Crickett
gewy
Pyro
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

WEBISODE 1 - DEATH BECOMES HER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEBISODE 1 - DEATH BECOMES HER   WEBISODE 1 - DEATH BECOMES HER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:15 am

Wednesday May 13th 2009, 9:32pm -Babadora - Gage Park

Despite being kindred she was awash with panic as she scanned the crowds So many taller people and not a single Department member to be seen. Some one approached from her side while she was looking over he shoulder and she couldn't help but start.

It was only Agent ... What was here name? Kyoko something. Babadora couldn't recall but the young Asians touch and presence was exactly what she needed. She clung onto the young woman's hand tightly. Not enough to break skin or bruise, but enough when Babadora did let go, Kyoko would be happy to flex her hand and return the small amount of impeded blood flow.

Babadora shook her head her eyes wide as she scanned the crowd once more. "Its up to you..."
A roar from the crowd erupted the cheers and cat calls drowned out her last word "just as long as you don't let go of me."
Back to top Go down
SilverBit

SilverBit

PostSubject: Re: WEBISODE 1 - DEATH BECOMES HER   WEBISODE 1 - DEATH BECOMES HER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:25 am

Wednesday May 13th 2009, 9:32pm - Kyoko Chyuu - Gage Park

"Never crossed my mind my wee friend" She replied in her Irish accent. Babadora looked remarkabley shaken like a cornered rabbit. The girl took a look at the front, down near the six rows of aluminum chairs where people were jostling and shoving even more, trying to get closer to Skylar's electric charm.

"On second thought, I have a plan." And Kyoko started tugging the top hat wearing vampire away from the main crowd back into the fringe where people sat on a blankets, or in the grass. The occasional necking couple or pot smoking teens giving them the eye as she lead Babadora over to the cherry blossom tree that sat a proud distance from the band shell. The petals still clinging to their brances unwilling to relent on to the summer leaves.
"Come on, we can see an hear just fine from up there. And we don't have to deal with all these wankers. And as a further plus, we don't havta shout."

It wasn't a very intimidating climb and the one branch leant perfectly to two small butts such as themselves.
"I dunno if you wanted to get closer but it was gettin too feckin hot in there for me."

Last edited by SilverBit on Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

PostSubject: Re: WEBISODE 1 - DEATH BECOMES HER   WEBISODE 1 - DEATH BECOMES HER - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Wednesday May 13th 2009, 9:32pm -Babadora - Gage Park

Babadora scaled the tree and settled in the branches. She felt safer up here with her vantage point. She nodded to Kyoko as the woman explained her reasons. "No right here is good." She felt her self calm as she was able to see the brightly colored auras in the park. "Thank you for sticking by me tonight. I'm afraid this outing and all these people ... Well its overwhelmed me some. I don't get to go out much except for missions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEBISODE 1 - DEATH BECOMES HER   WEBISODE 1 - DEATH BECOMES HER - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WEBISODE 1 - DEATH BECOMES HER
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3