CCSA Department 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCSA Department 7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Empty
PostSubject: They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!   They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Everyone needs to check out Dale's profile for Babadora. She has her very own action figure! Made by a very talented combination of Dale & Katelyn, this exclusive figure is a masterpiece.....
Back to top Go down
SilverBit

SilverBit

PostSubject: Re: They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!   They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Oh my god! affraid That is so amazing I just might pee a lil Laughing

I'm uber jealous
Back to top Go down
Mooniekate

Mooniekate

PostSubject: Re: They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!   They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Well, I made myself an account so I can post these when they're done rather than waiting for LadyJ. If you have any requests, leave them here or send me an email (princessofthemoon@hotmail.com). I will need only reference pics and full carte blanche to disregard them... I have Photoshop, so anything is possible, (within my creative reason). Tee hee! Here's the two most recent;

They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Pap

They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Dpj
Back to top Go down
http://mooniekate.webs.com/
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!   They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:24 pm

With trunk full of weapons.... lol
Back to top Go down
Mooniekate

Mooniekate

PostSubject: Re: They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!   They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Little does she know, she could break through the side and go on a toy story-style rampage. Papillion could break through and get CUSTOM DESIGNER CLOTHES!!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!   They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:10 pm

I can just imagine Waylon's accessories.

Babadora: Shotgun and spellbook

Donna: Machete, pool cue and jeep with arsenal

Papillion: Shoes and dresses

Waylon: Easel, pallet and invitation to art showing.....

Not the best accessory pack by any stretch. Of course, that would be ignoring the fact that he is, in fact, THE GINGER NINJA!

Ginger Ninja: Comes with ninja gear, police batons and the severed head of a masked Gangrel poser....
Back to top Go down
Mooniekate

Mooniekate

PostSubject: Re: They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!   They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:40 pm

I wouldn't do that to my fellow Gangrel. Maybe a Nos head. I never have much luck with those guys, (they tend to blackmail me... Heh...). I'll have you know, he effectively STOLE Ginger Ninja from me. Then again I stole it from some guy on UFC...
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

PostSubject: Re: They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!   They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:49 pm

LOl so very cute Kate. Seriously. You're gonna make ppl all jealous since these were from the elmwood bloodlines thread. cant wait to see Iggy and ummm Lobo.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!   They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:53 pm

Waylon doesn't have anything against the Nosferatu. He doesn't really have anything against the Gangrel either. It's only the New Yorkers.....
Back to top Go down
Mooniekate

Mooniekate

PostSubject: Re: They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!   They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Waylon may not have a problem with Nos', but I do... Lobo is going to be difficult. I couldn't even figure him out for the last batch. Then again, it's hard to find leather jumpsuits, masks, and fur for dudes. Iggy's a bit easier, though. I'm working on a bunch of crap all at the same time, so it'll take a bit, but I plan on making a series of action figures for this board, too.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!   They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:02 pm

Lobo.... Gangrel cross dresser..... He he he....
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

PostSubject: Re: They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!   They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Well hun take your time. Rome wasnt built in a day Smile
Back to top Go down
Mooniekate

Mooniekate

PostSubject: Re: They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!   They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Any kind of reference can help me a lot when it comes to appearance and design. I like to try to convey the personality of the character in the piece, so I'm always reading the webisodes and diaries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!   They're new!  They're exciting!  They're action figures! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They're new! They're exciting! They're action figures!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CCSA Department 7 :: General Discussions-
Jump to: