CCSA Department 7

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sub threads for the Webisodes - yes or no

Go down 

Would you prefer all posts in the one thread or subthreads for action away from the main event
All posts in one thread
60%
 60% [ 3 ]
SubThreads for posts away from the main event
40%
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Pyro
Admin

PostSubject: Sub threads for the Webisodes - yes or no   Mon May 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Yeah once the webisode starts (again hopefully by Wednesday) It will cover the events occurring between sessions whether you attend any of the event(s) or not. Feel free to post your characters time regardless of location.................

Now thinking of your question, I still think all the posts in the one webisode thread with location marked at the start of the post (a la elmwood Twisted Evil ) would work best but if people would prefer I could create a sub thread off the webisode for each main character

i.e.

Webisodes ------>Webisode #1 Death Becomes Her
|
---->Gewy
|
---->Silver
|
---->Kyoko
|
---->etc...

Vote on the poll and let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccsadepartment7.forummotion.com
Crickett

PostSubject: Re: Sub threads for the Webisodes - yes or no   Mon May 04, 2009 8:38 pm

It has been a long time since I have indulged in this type of thing but should enjoy it. I think this is great and will enjoy taking part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Sub threads for the Webisodes - yes or no   Mon May 04, 2009 8:45 pm

As I indicated elsewhere, keeping track of timelines become very difficult in a multi-thread rp. For example:

Babadora, Nicky and Silver are in a park. Nicky goes off to check on a few things, while Babadora and Silver stay in the park. Nicky travels to three different parts of the city and, because I'm a faster poster, I get done what I was doing in all three locations. Then I return to the park.

Babadora, who has been preoccupied and hasn't ready my wandering thread, immediately reacts to Nicky's presence although technically he won't be there for four hours. Imagine that but multiplied by enough threads to confuse everyone.

For the time being, until people get used to this sort of rping, stick with a universal thread for the rp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverBit

PostSubject: Re: Sub threads for the Webisodes - yes or no   Mon May 04, 2009 9:22 pm

We've undertaken huge threads with huge groups before, it's a little confusing but unless you're sending out TONNES of separate groups I don't think it's necessary to make separate threads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janey

PostSubject: Re: Sub threads for the Webisodes - yes or no   Mon May 04, 2009 10:21 pm

I would like to keep it simple for those of us who have not done such
Please do not confuse me anymore than Coyote already has

Basketball this would be me playing with what is left of my brain matter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sub threads for the Webisodes - yes or no   

Back to top Go down

Sub threads for the Webisodes - yes or no
Page 1 of 1