CCSA Department 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCSA Department 7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bombs away the gewy remix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gewy

bombs away the gewy remix Empty
PostSubject: bombs away the gewy remix   bombs away the gewy remix Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:42 pm

hmmmmmmmm well first ovall welcome namid didnt get to see much of u but u seemed a little slow in the head....?

and hmmm british terrorists one was cell mates with bloodsucker (silver) mmmmmm that bigmac was good but maximoff's

quater pounder looked better but ne ways lets get to the report....

myself janey and british bloodsucker were told to go investagate the peir4 well i obviusly was told to go into the wonder but

no 1 knows why i was asked hmmmmmm its a mystery but while i was minding my own buisness swimmming around this

damn shark apears out of no were so i took a chunk out of him with my bight mmmm(not as good as that burger though)

so then he like flicked me and i was like oh ya its go time punk so i put him in a death roll and spun and spun and spun

then he got out and ran like a little pussy but now if i meet him in the near futuer them mother fker will no not to mess

with this gator lol! then back on the tug boat janey was fighting acid like who the hell would wana be acid but janey

tranked the shit out of her but b4 she fell asleep she through and acuid ball at janey didnt do ne thin except leave a scar

on her suit

then british bloodsucker goes and meets up with maxijackoff and british bloodsucker becomes a hostage and decides to try and blow janey

up but janey turnd off the bomb and no whuile maxijackoff and brithish bloodsucker are tleporting away she is striping for

him like wtf! i think she is turning to the dark side he birbed her with cookies and she will never say no!...?
Back to top Go down

bombs away the gewy remix
Page 1 of 1