CCSA Department 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCSA Department 7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicky - Diary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyro
Admin
Pyro

Nicky - Diary Empty
PostSubject: Nicky - Diary   Nicky - Diary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:14 am

Nicky - Diary
Back to top Go down
https://ccsadepartment7.forummotion.com
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

Nicky - Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky - Diary   Nicky - Diary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 pm

I screwed it up. I was running around doing shit for the food bank and I ignored my pager. What I'm doing was important, right? There are a dozen other people who can handle things and I'm the only one who knows what is really needed on the streets. Yeah, well, because I put other people ahead of the team, the team got tore apart. Silver is gone. Babadora, Skylar and Stalker are all in quarantine and Spiderman is in critical condition. He might not make it. I swear, for each of them that doesn't come through this, I am going to take one of the bad guys, tear off their head and shit down their throat.

I'll make this up to them. I swear.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

Nicky - Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky - Diary   Nicky - Diary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Babadora wants to run. I'm not sure how far. I hope I can figure something out that will get her someplace that will accept her, without making her vulnerable to the douchebag that will be coming after her. I'd take her out to Flamborough but I don't think I'd be coming home with nuts still attached. Bloody bitches are even more hot headed than I am....
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

Nicky - Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky - Diary   Nicky - Diary Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:58 pm

Okay. Nuts are still attached. Left hand, not so much. I've never been the warrior (dragons excepted) so losing the hand shouldn't slow me down. I'm beginning to understand the one armed bandit a little better though.

Using the blackberry one handed isn't easy. Missed another call. Babadora got kicked by a bus. Mutt is starting to use his brain. I just want to see how they whitewash this one. Transformers sequel maybe?

Oh and we have a new boss. Some Egyptian with attitude and statue bodyguards. I'm gonna steal his Guccis and bond with Mutt while we both chew the shit out of them. I wonder what his policy on the disabled is? Maybe I'll hit him up for donations to the food bank before I steal his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nicky - Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky - Diary   Nicky - Diary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicky - Diary
Page 1 of 1