CCSA Department 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCSA Department 7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie Night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crickett

Crickett

Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Movie Night   Movie Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:56 am

On the board about the next gaming day Alice mentioned she would like to play both the 6th and the 27th but at the game we learned the Horners are unavailable for the latter date.

Okay to the rest how about we get together for a movie night? We can watch movies relevent to the game choosing a Nova movie, a vamp movie and werewolf movie to see and we can get together for late afternoon a potluck meal and well movies?

Just putting the idea out there folks..so let's get a concensus!

Date Saturday June 27th bounce
Back to top Go down
Janey

Janey

Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: June 27th   Movie Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:33 pm

I got booked up.
My bro and his wife are FINALLY having their wedding reception on that day, seeing as they have only been married since February.
My mom tells me I MUST be there for 2:00 pm.
Party on with the new inlaws, and I don't know how long I will be.
Back to top Go down
Crickett

Crickett

Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night   Movie Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:12 pm

This is fine another date could be used. it was just a thought but i think could be fun. Lets keep the idea out there any way.
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night   Movie Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:56 pm

It sounds like a cool idea but Ive got Lisa and her hubby (web friends) coming up from Boston that day and will be entertaining for a few days. Agreeed maybe later date in August will bear fruit hun?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night   Movie Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:01 pm

I have Dog Soldiers, Bad Moon and Wolfen as far as werewolf movies go.

I have the Dracula collection, Dracula 2000 and a few other vampire movies I can't name at the moment.

Nova movies? I'm not sure if Robocop, Universal Soldiers, The Lady in the Water and Devi;'s Advocate qualify but I have those....
Back to top Go down
Crickett

Crickett

Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night   Movie Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:16 pm

As for Nova what about Hancock. After reading the players guide I think that would fit the bill quite nicely. lol!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night   Movie Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Oh... Right.... I have X-Men and X2.....
Back to top Go down
Crickett

Crickett

Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night   Movie Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:46 pm

We can ask people to post what movies we can borrow from them and put up a list and let everyone help pick what we watch
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night   Movie Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:48 pm

I'll need to go through my collection again. I'll add my comments regarding the movies, so people will have an idea as to quality...
Back to top Go down
Crickett

Crickett

Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night   Movie Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Sounds good to me I can do the same here.
Back to top Go down
Janey

Janey

Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Movie night   Movie Night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:04 pm

I could be looking up movies for a few weeks. Damn, I'll have to get back to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie Night   Movie Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie Night
Page 1 of 1