CCSA Department 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCSA Department 7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

silver's field report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkheart

silver's field report Empty
PostSubject: silver's field report   silver's field report Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:15 pm

when we got called out to investigate a strange place where there was an alligator shooting but when we got there there was only a dark cave and trees all around and there was only one pond. we split up into our group and me and Skyler kept look out around the entrance to the cave when the other team went down in the cave after a while we all heard an explosion and then followed by a very bright light and we all ran accept for Mutt decided to take his own sweet time getting out and he ended up bald all over....

Near the pond spider-man was there as well as gewy well... spider-man ended up instigating the crocodiles and the ended up to be 3 huge dinos and the wern't easy to kill either but back where the dragon was Janie and i where shooting the the thing and all we see is a weird dog like thing holding on to the dragon and Janie and i chase right after it but no luck i when down to the pond but everything there was takin care of...

at the end of the night we loaded the dino people onto the van but there was one more dino underground and it was pissing me off i wanted to kill the son of a bitch but gewy got there first and killed it. then what looked to be another dragon popped right out of the cave hole and i decided to chase right after it but the it turned out to be an illusion and i went back pissed of that i was chasing nothing so i started to take my anger out on some of the trees and Nicky Dingo stayed back and tried to calm me down and i thought that he wasn't the cold hearted person i thought he was he is becoming more of a good team member and i thanked him for that and i wish everyone could see it in him that he isn't the bastard he used to be when this team started thankyou for reading this

P.S. Nicky FUCK OFF with the attitude we all know your not as big and mighty as you say you are

SILVER DARKHEART
Back to top Go down

silver's field report
Page 1 of 1