CCSA Department 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCSA Department 7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SKYLAR'S REPORT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skylar

SKYLAR'S REPORT Empty
PostSubject: SKYLAR'S REPORT   SKYLAR'S REPORT Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:51 pm

After our first mission 2 of our group had to leave for reason unknown. there are agent calvin and agent nemo. they have been replaced by agent kyoko who is a were fox and agent anriel who is a were spider.

We were sent out on our second mission. to Eramosa Karst Conservation Area. there has been a crocodile siting and 2 people have been killed. it took us a little while to get everyone into the vehicle to leave because the were spider wanted to ride on top of the transport vehicle. Finally we were on our way. mike drove us to the site as usual. when we got there we divided into 3 groups. the first group was mutt, dingo,gooey and Janey went into the cave to look for the croc. silver and myself stayed at the entrance to the cave while babadora, anriel and kyoko and cricket investigated the grounds. we found out the radios didn't work so kyoko went into the cave to tell the group what was seen up top. after a little bit were heard a loud boom and everyone came out running. i followed them do to the bright lite. then proceeded to the pond. where holy shit dinosaurs i cant stand dinos. they dinos were taken down.

we went back to the transport vehicle to find that one of our prisoners had escaped and mike was injured.
we could not find the prisoner that had escaped. we headed back to the base in two trips.

found out that stalker really needs his smokes and if he doesn't have them he jumps out of vehicles to get them .

cant wait for our next mission
Back to top Go down
Mutt

SKYLAR'S REPORT Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKYLAR'S REPORT   SKYLAR'S REPORT Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Mutt here.

Another chance to dance on the edge. This is a awesome group to party with.

Dragons - dude, who would have expected Dragons after the fire. Fire was spectacular though - what a rush feeling the hairs on your arms burn off as the pulsating waves of heat flow over your body. Hope I didn't shock anyone.

Tough fight! But then we were conscripted for the easy ones.

Interesting question for you boss types though. What good do we do if we create nemesis (or nemesii). this jerk that want to fry our asses good - seems to be hurting innocences to do it.

Any chance of getting any recon on him? I for one would prefer to invite him to our party for a change. He might not fair so well with his strings cut.
Back to top Go down

SKYLAR'S REPORT
Page 1 of 1