CCSA Department 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCSA Department 7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gewys feild report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gewy

gewys feild report Empty
PostSubject: gewys feild report   gewys feild report Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:11 pm

EXPLODING CAVES, SCORPION STABBING ME, DRAGONS, OMG WERE DO I START.

lets start here well the cave explosion was mutts fault he decided that we should see what would happen if we put a match on

the ground and well i guess he got his answer as we all run he for some reason he stayed behind to see if he can work on his

tan!? then logs were swimming around then BAM giant freakn dinosaurs pop out of the water well 2 were giant 1 was a

freakn scorpion with claws instead of pincers and the little bastard thought he could stab me in the leg well i showed him

he tried to strike again on mutt the i dug for him and i found him and i bit his god damn head off and wow lots of dragons

and dingo was hanging on the big dragon by the neck while beating him hahahahahaha. there were 2 new people in our

group a ware fox and spider and we found out why the spider hits humans and saves animals(he has a fetish for

animals can u say BESTIALITY ) and there's cricket chasing a ghost to find out its freakn NAME and then there's stalker

hmm he really like cigarettes i mean like he jumped out of a car to get them....

your truly gewy:P!
Back to top Go down

gewys feild report
Page 1 of 1