CCSA Department 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCSA Department 7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last gaming session

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

Last gaming session Empty
PostSubject: Last gaming session   Last gaming session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Just wanted to thank you Sean for the great gaming session last night. It was fun and intense and just a great night filled with many challenges.

Just putting this up here as well for ppl like Bisci and Ac that the game will be July 11th so no one forgets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janey

Janey

PostSubject: Last Session   Last gaming session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:30 pm

It was cool and awesome.
Bisci will have to be called to know date. He has limited internet access. Hey, GM hint hint, or I can make the call
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Last gaming session   Last gaming session Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm upset that I missed it.
Back to top Go down
SilverBit

SilverBit

PostSubject: Re: Last gaming session   Last gaming session Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:12 am

I just wanted to add a "True say". Smile It's reeeeeeeeaaallly interesting and has a cool plot and I'd totally watch it if it were a show. I am rivetted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crickett

Crickett

PostSubject: Re: Last gaming session   Last gaming session Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:50 pm

Reads Silver-Bits input and wows! I truly enjoyed the game I think some good things came out of the session for running the game..but!!!! YOU BLEW UP OUR BASE!!! lol! Should give people interesting RPing opportunities!
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

PostSubject: Re: Last gaming session   Last gaming session Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:26 pm

bad guy: All your base belong to us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last gaming session   Last gaming session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last gaming session
Page 1 of 1