CCSA Department 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCSA Department 7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

June Gaming Session

Go down 
+3
Nicky Dingo
Janey
Pyro
7 posters

Which date would you like for the next gaming session?
June 6, 2009
June Gaming Session I_vote_lcap86%June Gaming Session I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
June 27, 2009
June Gaming Session I_vote_lcap14%June Gaming Session I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Pyro
Admin
Pyro

June Gaming Session Empty
PostSubject: June Gaming Session   June Gaming Session Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:25 am

I've read how people are jonesing for a game (I am as well) and there
is a possibility of moving up the date of the next session. I've spoken
with Peter and the weekend of June 20 (originally the next gaming
night) has become unavailable for him (and thus the Apt.), so we can
now chose between - June 6 or June 27 (originally unavailable for me
but has since opened up)
Back to top Go down
https://ccsadepartment7.forummotion.com
Janey

Janey

PostSubject: Gaming   June Gaming Session Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Both work fine for me, not an issue. I miss seeing you guys. I vote for either, so I cancel myself out.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: June Gaming Session   June Gaming Session Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm good with either. But sooner is better than later, esp since the tour will still be fresh in everyone's mind.
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

PostSubject: Re: June Gaming Session   June Gaming Session Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:18 pm

Either works for me. So whatever works for everyone else. Though I know I want my game crack I'd liek it sooner. However... I can be patient if it works out better for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Crickett

Crickett

PostSubject: Re: June Gaming Session   June Gaming Session Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Okay I too am fine with either date. I will point out that the ghost walk has been cancelled again which is in an e-mail.
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

PostSubject: Re: June Gaming Session   June Gaming Session Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Yeah i just saw that. So I'm not sure if Seans gonna do a run based off the ghost walk or some up with something else since its been canceled. Either way Im good with both dates.
Back to top Go down
skylar

PostSubject: game day   June Gaming Session Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:00 am

either day is fine with me. as of right now both dates are open
Back to top Go down
Crickett

Crickett

PostSubject: Re: June Gaming Session   June Gaming Session Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:30 pm

I had it pointed out to me this morning by Bit that the 27th maybe better for the more youthful faction of the game. She pointed out that with the end of the school year projects culminations and examines she feel more relax with the later date when school is basically over.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: June Gaming Session   June Gaming Session Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Well, she has an account and access to this site, so I'm sure she can add her two cents worth when called upon to do so....
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Admin
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: June Gaming Session   June Gaming Session Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:56 am

As of right now it looks like its going to be on the 6th but that's with only 4 votes out of 13 (Peter texted me his vote for the 6th).

***I forgot to vote myself, so i just did, 5 votes in now
Back to top Go down
Janey

Janey

PostSubject: June Gaming Session   June Gaming Session Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:16 pm

Okay, so I just put in my vote for the 27th. My reason is I will be stranded by myself that weekend. For those who are Scadian, it's Murder Melee or Muddle in the Puddle, and I will have a house to myself. Don't like the idea of twiddling my thumbs, when I can see my friends. I did have another suggestion, let's game twice in a month. We'll consider the 6th as our May game, and the 27th as our June game.
Back to top Go down
Crickett

Crickett

PostSubject: Re: June Gaming Session   June Gaming Session Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Okay I just got a call from my Mom so I will be in Belleville from June 20th to the 27th. I can be there for a game on the 27th just may be lat as I will probably be hitting Hamilton about 2 pm. I am traveling by train this time BTW so that is why I am saying.
Back to top Go down
SilverBit

SilverBit

PostSubject: Re: June Gaming Session   June Gaming Session Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 pm

I put in the sixth cause I hate to argue and it's too damn close anyways See ya Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Admin
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: June Gaming Session   June Gaming Session Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:25 pm

And when we add in Peter's texted in vote that puts us over half for the 6th see y'all Saturday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Gaming Session   June Gaming Session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June Gaming Session
Page 1 of 1