CCSA Department 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCSA Department 7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Non offical webisode?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

Non offical webisode? Empty
PostSubject: Non offical webisode?   Non offical webisode? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:34 pm

I was wanting to do a webisode for anyone that was wanting to join in on it that was based of the fall out of us coping with the devastation of our head quarters and what have you for our in game characters .... Several of us are in the brig at the mo but that could still make for some interesting times. The game ended on a rather emotional note and I think we could ahve some fun with that. Do I have any takers?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Non offical webisode?   Non offical webisode? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:39 pm

Well, I can add an emotional two cents worth to this topic.

Nicky wasn't there. He let his team (effectively his pack) down. Silver is GONE. Babadora, Skylar and Stalker are in quarantine. Spiderman is in critical condition. He can't help but ask what would have gone differently if he had been there.....
Back to top Go down
Pyro
Admin
Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Non offical webisode?   Non offical webisode? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:00 am

I think I like the idea of a webisode dealing with the fallout from Bombs Away (nice chapter name: credit to ladyjallyn) but I've also heard people would like to finish posting for the concert night, and I'd like to avoid timeline issues with the live sessions. So I think the best bet is to pre-schedule the webisodes and their time jumps.

So here's my tentative schedule

Webisode 1 : Death becomes Her continues through Wednesday June 10 (unless I get an overwhelming call to extend it to friday June 12)

Webisode 2 : From the Ashes

2.1 (Quarintine) Starting Thursday June 11 (unless the above extension occurs in which cas it will start Saturday June 13) Dealing with the time period that the quarentined agents await the results of their medical tests.

2.2 (Metamorphosis) Starting Friday June 19 until Friday July 10. Dealing with the two weeks following the medical results and the full extent of the fallout from bombs away.
Back to top Go down
https://ccsadepartment7.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non offical webisode?   Non offical webisode? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non offical webisode?
Page 1 of 1