CCSA Department 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCSA Department 7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Empty
PostSubject: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:19 am

June 7th 3am - Quarantine - Under Henderson Hospital

Babadora's team had been whisked off to one of the departments spare buildings that were strategically located around the city.

The cell she was in was monitored with a camera and the area was self contained the room was made from cold surgical steel except for the glass front door. A cot was the only thing in her room and the small vampire paced back and forth a nervous expression on her face. The hazmat suited men and women had already come to take blood from her and collect samples. She was mildly worried about what the green powder had been. Whatever it was it was probably good that she had taken the brunt of the exposure and had called the rain to clear it from the sky.

They had taken her clothing and had left her to wear a simple hospital gown but let her keep her cellular phone but the reception was terrible and she couldn't seem to keep a signal for more than a few minutes. That left her with texting only...

Mike had been kind enough to provide her with a lap top, a note book, her stuffed bear, a few pens, and a bag of dirt before they had locked her up.

Babadora had just finished her visit with Marion. He had brought a tape for her to watch and she had felt her stomach knot at the sighting of her sire. She had watched her face devoid of expression as they killed Vicky and destroyed the place. It was a violation but showing how she felt and making a large deal out of it would not bring the dead back, not would it restore the headquarters.

What had happened that evening was her fault. She hadn't told Mike about the incident at gage park. She had thought she had imagined it. Then there had been the contact earlier that night in the shower. She had said nothing. She hadn't expected Friedrich to act so fast. The contact had been such a jolt to her. She sat down on the bed and drew her legs up to her chest as she wrapped herself in one of the flannel blankets. she was trembling but it wasn't from the cold she was terrified and angry. He was supposed to be dead. They had said he was dead and that she was safe. She wasn't safe and it was apparent that her Father was very much alive.

Her thoughts drifted back to things that weren't so frightening but they were still dark. She wondered how Agent Stalker and Agent Audiel were doing. She closed her eyes "Stupid I should have tried to heal them before we were separated." She softly chided herself.

She wondered if Mike would be back with a copy of the file about her rescue and the best that had happened over a decade ago. Were they destroyed. Surely there were copies. All government agencies made things in triplicate and what not. Surely they still had that intel it was just a case of could Mike get it tonight or if he wasn't too baked and forgot or didn't feel like driving back to the location.

Now that she was alone she could grieve and be upset. She felt the bloody tears slide down her face. It was alright to be sad and to cry but only if no one could see. She was aware of the camera but didn't care. Despite everything she knew that eventually they would let her out. The camera was just there to record any adverse side effects if any popped up.

But the small chamber did make her uneasy. Tonight just had been a terrible evening and with the emergence of her sire she felt panicky and trapped. Very much like when she had been a new born vampire. He had kept her locked up in a cramped cage when she wasn't preforming whatever tasks that he had wanted done.

Anger washed over herself as she realized she wasn't in control of things. She sniffled and wiped the tears away. She had to write her field report. So the petite vampire gabbed her lap top and began to type out her report. It would take her mind off the situation at least for a little bit.

Last edited by ladyjallyn on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Just Adjusted title)
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:18 pm

June 7th 3am - Quarantine - Under Henderson Hospital - Unauthorized visitor

There was a soft knock on the glass wall of Babadora's isolation chamber. Nicky waved at her through the thick barrier that separated the tiny vampire from the rest of the work. The homeless werewolf looked haggard and worn, even more so than normal. It took him a moment to operate the microphone that would allow him to communicate with her. Soon his distinctive voice was filling the room.

"Hey, kiddo. You don't have any cookies, do you?" It was a poor attempt at humour and even Nicky seemed aware of it. "I don't suppose asking if you're okay has much of a point eh?"

Last edited by Nicky Dingo on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:57 pm

June 7th 3:06am - Quarantine - Under Henderson Hospital

Babadora started she had just been finishing up her report and had been so absorbed in writing it that she hadn't seen Nicky approach.

She hit the send button and the email was on its way to Marrion. She gave the were wolf a sympathetic look as she closed the lid on her lap top and turned the machine off. She padded over to the window her storm cloud colored eyes met his and Nicky saw that they were haunted.

"My sincerest apologies Agent Dingo." Babadora replied as she pressed the button. Her other hand touched the cool glass as she reminded herself that she could not touch anyone. "I am afraid I have no cookies. But maybe if you are lucky and you came with paper I can give you the recipe." She knew Nicky really wasn't there about cookies despite the fact that he was often irritable and crusty there was something inside the were wolf that liked to look over others and care for them. How are things at headquarters and how are Agent Stalker and Agent Audiel? They haven't given me any updates."
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:48 pm

June 7th 3:05 am - Quarantine - Under Henderson Hospital - Unauthorized visitor

Nicky shrugged but he placed his hand against the glass so that they were almost palm to palm. "I haven't checked on them," he said. "I figured I'd start with the important one first. You okay? You look a little freaked. Is there anything I can do to make this a little easier? Gaia knows I wouldn't want to be in a cage, even for my own good."

He tried to smile and failed. "Listen, Babadora, they don't know I'm here. I wasn't going to ask because they weren't likely to let me in to visit at three in the morning and it isn't like you'll be up during regular visiting hours. If you need anything and I do mean anything, I will make sure you get it. Just tell me what you want and I'll do whatever it takes to get it for you."

His trademark twisted grin made a sudden appearance. "Even if you are a bloodsucker."

"I think I might require some official letterhead," Babadora replied.

"Done. I can have it here for you by morning."

"Can you tell Mike to feed my bunnies? And take care of my plants? It seems my room was the only one that wasn't touched."

Nicky nodded. "I'll try to make sure he doesn't harvest anything early. And I'll make sure there weren't any surprises left for you before I let him go in."

"I don't want anything touched before I can come back and inspect the room for myself. Rupert the sixth and Fluffy the ninth need to have their water changed every other day. And the automatic food dispenser needs to be topped up every three days. With luck, when I get out of here, I may be able to discern if a message was left for me."

"Message?" Nicky frowned. "This whole thing was a message for you?"

"I'm afraid so," Babadora said softly and without emotion. She rested her head against the cool glass.

Nicky cracked his knuckles. "Is there any reply you'd like to send?" he asked, a faint hint of a growl creeping into his voice. Normally not an overly violent person, Nicky was, after all was said and done, a werewolf and had the werewolf's savagery. Normally it was kept under lock and key but there were times when it slipped its shackles and showed through from beneath the surface.

"No message pending at this time," she said a soft sigh escaped her lips as she closed her eyes and focused on the feel of the glass on her brow. It was cold and solid. It was how she needed to be to get through this. "I'll know if one has been left for me. This was done to send a message and it is one that I have received. I just do not know if an additional and more personal one has been left besides the destruction of my home. If you noticed the only place that didn't sustain damage was my quarters Agent Dingo. Its a psychological game. The message is clear. He knows where I live and he came and destroyed it. The man on the video tape with our know enemy is my blood father. It is likely he didn't destroy my room because he knew it was mine by looking at it. I believe I have no choice but to submit a letter of resignation to the department and leave as quickly as possible to avoid any harm coming to the rest of my agents. My Father is likely wanting me to leave and join him. I assure you I will not be running to him but it is safe for all parties if I leave Hamilton or that is what I believe. Before I leave I will do what I can to track down Agent Darkheart. She is not a traitor she has likely joined the enemy with the knowledge that I will be able to find her. So fear not you will not be without blood suckers when the day is done."

Nicky nodded. "So you sire came to collect you, did he? Sounds like he's a bit of a bully. Well, I'd like to see him try to push me around. Or Mutt." He chuckled evilly. "Or Jamal. Yeah, that is a meeting I'd like to witness." He grew serious again. "How far do you think you'll need to run, Kiddo? How long will it be before he catches up for the second time, when you don't have as much help available as you have now?" He rubbed the stubble on his chin. "What can you tell me about him that might make him easier to find, fight and kill?"

"He's a monster. You won't be able to kill him."

"I dump his ass out of his coffin in the middle of Gage Park at noon, I think he'd do a bloody good imitation of dying," Nicky said. "I'm a werewolf, Babadora. We hunt, find and kill vampires. It's what we do. It's taken me a long time to figure out that not all the bloodsuckers are bad guys. it doesn't mean I won't fight tooth and claw against one if he threatens somebody who I consider a friend. Who would bake me cookies if anything happened to you? Who'd keep pestering me for pony rides?"

Nicky watched as Babadora closed down. She seemed to shrink in on herself. "I shouldn't have said anything. If you could pass on the message to Mike to forward the one file I requested. I'd like that tonight."

"Suit yourself, Babadora. If you want to run, I'll help you run. But there is a story I want you to listen to first. There was a man who had an enemy. Whenever his enemy got close, he picked up and ran, leaving almost everything he had behind so that he could run faster. By the time his enemy caught him, he had nothing. No weapons. No allies. No hope. Don't run, Babadora. Don't give this guy that kind of power."

Babadora scoffed slightly. "You have no idea what he is capable of. You make it sound so easy to take care of the problem. I watched him dissect Vicky. There was no hesitation. In fact he looked bored. He has no problems taking like. You'll find he's a lot harder to kill. The department lied to me. They told me he was dead. They've already come across him once. Fully trained agents weren't able to take him out. If I run and I have nothing left when he finds me, it just means he won't have the satisfaction of taking it away from me when he catches up. it's easier to willingly give something up than to have it taken from you by force, Agent Dingo."

"My name is Nicky. All my friends call me Nicky. I'll get Mike to take care of that stuff for you. I just need to make a few phone calls first. I suppose asking you if you had a quarter for the phone would be rather pointless?"

"I don't have a quarter but I could probably teach you something that you might find useful. I trust that I have your silence ad that you will keep this conversation confidential?" Nicky nodded. Babadora recited a number. "Key that in before you dial out on any pay phone and you won't have to pay. It's a Bell relay code. Don't abuse it or make long distance calls and they won't notice."

Nicky grinned. "Keys to the kingdom," he said. "I'll remember that."

"What can I say? MySpace is an awesome place. You meet some interesting people. I don't get to go out much so most of the friends I have to make are on line."

This has been a Nicky/Babadora co-post
Back to top Go down
Crickett

Crickett

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:24 pm

Sunday June 7th 12:15 AM- Isabeau La Croix

The mission for the team of Isabeau, Mutt, and Kyoko had gone very well and not only that she had managed to get business with Simon taken care of at the same time, bonus! Two birds with one stone! Yes very successful, three prisoners in the van she was sure that this should help Marrion with the bureaucrats and then as they neared headquarters the sounds of sirens awoke her from her reveries.

The smoke pouring out of the building she had considered home now for a number of years made her feel sick as if suddenly punched in the gut. What had happened? How had this happened? The questions were buzzing through her head causing a sudden migraine for five other voices were all screaming inside her head a cacophony that was physically hurtful.

“Quiet everyone quiet!” Isabeau snapped out loud hands clamped over her ears as if that could save her from the internal racket that she was hearing. The vampire started rocking in place as the others tried to usurp control.

The van pulled up and as if in shock Isabeau stepped out “I..I have to see what I can do to help.” She said as she entered the disaster zone that a few hours early had been home. Isabeau takes a few steadying deep breaths just to stop her hands from shaking, no need what so ever for breathing one advantage of being a vamp she thinks <You do not end up hyperventilating and passing out> but then again maybe that was a disadvantage. The stress tearing at her mind has Isabeau stumbling a bit as she makes her way towards what had been their common room.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:12 pm

June 7th 3:45 am - Quarantine - Under Henderson Hospital - Unauthorized visitor

Payphones were few and far between in the Henderson quarantine area but there were house phones and dialing 9 got Nicky an outside line. He gave Mike Babadora's messages but gave up trying to get the man to repeat them back. Being woken from sleep or indulgence in his sacrament had left him only vaguely coherent.

Then he moved on to visit the other calls. He knew he was going to wake this person up too and it was likely to make the job he was trying to do that much harder. Adriana had friends, though and those friends could help Nicky far more than anyone else.

"I hope this is an emergency, because it isn't even four in the morning."

Hearing the Black Fury's sleepy voice made things stir below Nicky's belt. "Yeah, Dri, it is. It's Nicky. I've got a problem with a vampire. Do you think you could arrange a meeting with the pack for me? This is a mean one. He dissected a friend of mine as if she was a frog in a science class. Tell them-" Nicky paused. "Tell them if they want me to, I'll walk the gauntlet."

"Jesus, Nicky, are you serious? I'll see what I can do but it might take a while. The gauntlet? You must want this pretty bad."

"It seems this guy has a habit of fucking with friends of mine and one of them is just a kid. She's terrified of him. She used to be one of his toys until she got away from him and now it seems he's come to get her back." It was the truth, give or take a detail or three and was exactly what he needed to say to a Black Fury to get her blood boiling. Male vampire. Female victims. When he needed to be, Nicky could be a manipulative bastard. "I'll call you back in a couple of hours to see how things are going. Obviously you can't call me back."

"That depends. Where are you now?"

"Henderson hospital." It wasn't a lie.

"Why?"

"They've got her under quarantine. Locked up." Nicky stiffened. "Jesus. I just realized. He'll be able to find her here. He'll know where she is and she won't be able to get away."
Back to top Go down
SilverBit

SilverBit

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:16 pm

June 7th 3:35 am - Quarantine - Under Henderson Hospital - Kyoko Chyuu

After Nicky had been gone a while another face appeared at the glass. A little vynal sticker reading "Visitor" adhered to the left breast of a slightly stained shirt, the woman wearing the shirt looked worn out, it had been a hard night.
"Hey you, you're a harder person to get in to see than Skylar at a concert." She smiled weakely, Irish accent rolling her words in a pleasing rhythem even when exhausted.
Kyoko was not her normal self.

"I had to cry a little to get in here." She joked lightly. The woman pressed a perfectly square piece of paper to the glass and began to fold it not looking at Babadora directly.

"You know, when I was very young, my friend got really sick. You know how human's are, they're all, fragile and such. And every day I'd visit her, her mother would be at her bedside, Folding paper cranes. It was just something to do with her time and hands, but they were everywhere...Made you forget it was a hospital room, feel like you came in on a flock of birds. Some sort of aviary."

The bright red paper was soon coming into the form of a bird.

"And she made birds when her tests were looking up, and she made them when they were looking down...And the doctors kept making these expiry dates, you know how they all are, fatalist, every one of em...But my friend she passed them all. I left before I found out what happened to her but it certainly wasn't the doctor's keeping her alive."

She put down a red crane on the small ledge where the glass that kept her from the small vampire was.

"I don't know what you've got darlin, or if you've got anything, but you're gettin out of here."

She bowed her head slightly.

"You and Stalker and Adael. All of ya."

She looked up at her friend, without her contacts her eyes were a typical shade of dark brown, Babadora looked so small in her glass confinement. It was so...Sterile. Hospitals gave her the heebiejeebies. She started folding another bird, this one on blue paper.
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:16 pm

June 7th 3:35 am - Quarantine - Under Henderson Hospital - Babadora

Babadora had been sitting still. The tears had ended there was no sense weeping over the situation. It wouldn't change things anyhow when Kyoko has showing up.

The woman's presence really was a surprise. Then again so had Nicky's.

She listened to Kyoko's story and her still form finally moved from the bed to the glass window to inspect the girls handy work. "They're very pretty. Its fascinating how you can create something like that from a simple piece of paper. So much patience and bending and folding to sculpt it into something beautiful. If you want there's a dispensary tray at the bottom of the door. You can drop it in there and I can keep it in here with me." Babadora offered a brave smile. "The place could use a bit of color after all. So have you heard any news on the others. Are they ok?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBit

SilverBit

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:56 am

June 7th 3:36 am - Quarantine - Under Henderson Hospital - Kyoko Chyuu

Kyoko smiled a little bit more brightly at the offer of the dispensary tray, finishing up the blue bird, pushing both into Babadora's small enclosure. Her smile faded fast when the small vampire posed the question of how the others were. She took a small moment before standing again, smiling in a plastic sort of way.

"Stalker is bored out of his head..." She said with a chuckle that sounded like a grinding of gears instead of a natural noise of bemusement.

"The tests have yet to come back, we don't know what the lot of ya have, if ya have anything...But even if ya do, you'll all get out of here just fine and dandy." And she paused for a long moment looking away from her teammate, unconsciously folding orange paper into another bird. Kyoko looked as though her attention was wrapped on the place where the glass and the sill connected.

"And um..." Her voice came out sort of cracked, the sound startling even herself. She looked back to Babadora. A look crossed between annoyance and worry crossing her features, the plastic mask falling off and splintering like so many crystal shard, and knowing for the next month you'll be finding those little splinters, buried, bleeding in the sole of your foot.
"Bastard had to get himself blown to shit didn't he?" She put the formed paper crane aside and started work on another red one, working through the inch thick pile of origami paper she'd gotten who knows where.
"I mean you guys gimme enough of a heart attack but he's all...Critical condition...All wrapped up in bandages with all these people buzzing around, in these stupid suits. Like bee keepers...And there are all these machines beeping and chirping and saying all these things but all they can tell you is he MIGHT pull through...What the hell is that?"

She went to pop the red crane open with a gentle tug but the little paper bird wasn't quite a match for her frustration and it ripped cleanly in two.
"Oh for love of whiskey..." She growled.

She took up folding another one, this bird a cheerful shade of pink.
"But he'll be fine you know, all of you will." This statement was not a plastic remark but something made of deep, iron willed conviction. As though she'd go to the ends of the earth to make it so.

She looked up from her latest origami bird, pulling it gently this time, she smiled in earnest at Babadora.
"And when he's alive and well, I'm going to kill him."
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:08 am

June 7th 3:42 am - Quarantine - Under Henderson Hospital -Babadora

Babadora fished the paper crane out from its new home in the dispenseary tray.

She fingered the blood red paper. Red it was a color she loved. Always had and as a vampire she had come to adore it even more. The color of life and death. Pleasure and pain...

She let Kyoko talk. The young woman's aura was awash with color despite her brave face the girl was upset and sad.

Who wouldn't be this had been a large blow to the teams morale.

"It doesn't surprise me that Agent Stalker is bored. This place is boring. I hope they clear us soon enough. Agent Arne has been though a lot however if I can get out to see him I can repair the burns to his body. I am unsure of the recuperative capabilities of were creatures so I do not know how extensive or long it will take for his wounds to heal on their own. However I have a terrible feeling Agent Chyuu. Its probably best that he bounces back soon, I fear that the fray will start once again and this time we will have more actors on the stage. A new villain has joined the scene and he is not to be overlooked. The newest member that man you saw on the security tapes... Do yourself a favor when the time comes and you must cross him do not get in range of being able to be touched by him. His touch is the same as mine but he harms rather than heals with his gift."

Babadora became still and silent for a moment as she calmed her own emotions and forced her self to take in a deep slow breath. She could taste the sterile air and let it slowly escape from her lungs. She missed her room and wanted nothing more than to have a hot bath or shower with scented oils and soaps.

"Agent Chyuu this will get better. We have to be optimistic. Likely the bad guys are counting on the fact that we will wallow in our latest set back. We cant let the bastards have the satisfaction of doing that. We need to rebuild and come up with a plan. Things are moving much faster than I would anticipate but that is likely due to the fact that the show is not being run by a vampire but by a Nova. Humans and werefolk think differently than old vampires. Vampires eventually see time and the passage of it as something that is less important. Theres less of a sense of urgency to rush. Instead they tend to plan meticulously and their plans can take months to years to decades before they see fruition. I'm still very young by vampire standards so I have not yet gotten into this mindset but... even myself I tend to be a semi long term planner preferring weeks to plan out a project and see it through properly. Our adversaries however seem to have a leg up on us. They are several steps ahead of us. We need to try to anticipate their next moves. Or at the very least be more prepared for their next coupe."
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:26 am

June 7th 3:45 am - Quarantine - Under Henderson Hospital - Unauthorized visitor

Nicky hung up the phone. He'd have to call back in an hour, to give Dri a chance to get in touch with her pack leaders. In the mean time, he needed to arrange for protection for the inmates of this particular asylum. It was fortunate that the Asian-Irish transplant had dropped by to visit Babadora. It made things easier.

"I never could get the hang of those paper foldy things," he said by way of greeting. "I just don't have the patience. Mike agreed to take care of your stuff, assuming he remembers the phone call. I'd slip Spiderman one of those dubes if I could get into his room or he could get out. Not that he needs it. I don't know shit about werespiders but if that was me in there, I'd be chasing the nurses around the room by week's end. Never count us out Babadora, until you see the last bit of flesh rot off our bones. We're a tough bunch. We'll get through this. All of us. Because we are a team. Hell, we're damned near family. We didn't chose this and we have to put up with each other. It's like I'm the weird uncle nobody wants to run into and Mutt, Adiel and Stalker are the hooligans that the rest of us are always bailing out of one scrape or another. Kyoko is the hot cousin we all wish wasn't actually related and you're the little sister we all want to protect. You can kick the shit out of any one of us but do so at your peril. We're the only ones who get to do that to each other. I have dibs on Mutt."

He smiled his twisted grin and looked at Kyoko. "Looks like you and I are on first watch, to make sure nothing happens to the inmates, eh?"
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:42 am

June 7th 3:46 am - Quarantine - Under Henderson Hospital -Babadora

"Nicky!" Babadora replied sounding genuinely excited to see him the out cry sounding childish and bright.

The young vampire calmed down as Nicky explain the situation and that he had done what he could to get things prepared for her.

She would have to pick up the pace some. She would do her best to research up on her sire and after that she would be taking the time to preform a ritual to contact her dear old dad.

Babadora smiled at Nicky's comment about Mutt. "Its sort of nice to see us geling as a group. They say hard times either tear people apart or bring them closer. I'm glad to see its the later." She paused looking at the two were's in front of her. "I do have one question though. Is it really that smart to have us all sitting in one place where the enemy could possibly find us? And I don't mean to freak you out but the vampire in their group more than likely has the ability to track us if he chooses. I would be the most easy to hunt down. Since hes familiar with me..." The smile melted from her face and she looked worried once more. "I mean... I'm not worried about myself but I'm thinking about the safety of you guys and the the people in this hospital."
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:05 pm

June 7th 3:47 am - Quarantine - Under Henderson Hospital - Unauthorized visitor

"My thoughts exactly," Nicky said. "As much as I hate to put it this way, Babadora, you're bait. If he shows up here, if I can swing it, I'll have a dream team waiting for him. How would you like a pack of butch lesbian werewolves lurking about, ready to pounce from the shadows if this guy even things about showing his face. They're man haters to start with and when I fill them in on what he did to you and Vicki, I'll need to make sure I'm not standing in front of them. Which reminds me Kyoko, can I get a ride up to Flamborough in a little while?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBit

SilverBit

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:29 pm

June 7th 3:47 am - Quarantine - Under Henderson Hospital - Kyoko Chyuu

The kitsune laughed lightly at Nicky's explanation of how they were like a family and which members were whom.
"Oh Nicky you're too much."

She paused folding a little brown piece of paper into what appeared to be a howling wolf.
"This is going to be tough, and I am certainly not gonna let my little sister be bait for some creep show. An old Irish saying goes; The family that lives through live endangering paranormal crime fighting, sticks together...Or something along those lines."
She handed Nicky the paper wolf and continued on with another bird.

"A plan is good though." She noted absently. "Though my plans often go something to the tune of; Find him, break every bone in his body and make him into a lamp shade, have a pint."

She looked up at Babadora with a smile, another true one. The presence of her teammates was making her feel a little better. "But I'm sure if we pooled together all of our mental resources we can come up with a good one."

"And yes Nicky, of course I'll give you a ride to Flamborough, what's family for?"
Back to top Go down
Mutt

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Mutt sorted through the rubble of what use to be the head quarters. His head swirled with thoughts of Silver ( her bike waiting at his shop) was she a traitor - he could not believe it. Forced abduction? gone undercover would not surprise him one bit. Babadora in quarantine - the others visiting her seems she not doing well. This creep of a sire has her all fucked up. never mind that she seems to blame herself - silly the whole incident was a trap. That we managed to save the city was a lark. Some-one has inside information and is using it against us.

Oh this is interesting, Mutt picked up a torn document. Soon he was in coyote form sniffing around the room. Occasionally tossing a disc or a paper to a pile he was forming. Most people thought the answers destroyed not him - a plan was forming. Mutt nosed through the rubble most of the night - baring his teeth at a few techies trying to clean up.

By morning Mutt returned home, a pile of garbage in his arms. The work wasn't done yet. Four more hours would pass Mutt would collapse exhausted at his computer.

Night arrived Mutt awoke. Shit - I was so close. Another hour and he had it. He sent a email to everyone's blackberry - everyone except Babadora and Silver that is.

The email read

Subject: Bits and Pieces

I think I have something.

Seems Vicky might have been the target - here is the stuff she dug up.

Wereshark, our vamp Friedrich, our Lee Chang (I liked Fu Manchu Thanks Dingo for the that), Maximoff and an agent Smith (aren't they all) of OUR Toronto office share a common thread. Seems all of them have been linked to MAST - Marine Aquarium Society of Toronto. I was thinking of heading into Toronto for a looksy - any takers. Meet my place (Main Street Hogs) for 8 PM. Or meet us there for 9. Address is 22 Quail Valley Drive Thornhill.

See Dingo I can too work on a team. See ya all soon. Mutt.

PS: Seems MAST has a membership conference planned for September too. At the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College - weird venue ya ask me. Would love to get an ogle of the guest list.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:37 am

June 7th 5:01 am - Flamborough - Meeting the Black Furies - Nicky Dingo

The place Ari had given Nicky to meet the black Fury pack was on one of the side roads off highway 6. He was quiet for most of the trip. Whether Kyoko found it odd he really didn't
care. He was mentally preparing himself to walk the gauntlet.

The principle of the gauntlet was simple. All you had to do was make it from one end of the line to the other. The problem was there were people lined up on either side with bats and clubs and tire irons and a variety of other unpleasant implements, all designed to prevent you from making it to the end. The only rule was that they could only hit you while you were in front of them, so the idea was to keep moving. If you stopped moving, you were pretty much dead meat. The longer the gauntlet was, the harder it would be to get through and the Black fury pack numbered between eighteen and thirty most of the time. Nicky doubted they'd all be able to make it on short notice but those that did would be pissed about being woken up so early in the morning.

When Kyoko pulled in to the appointed spot, Nicky groaned inwardly. There had to be more
than half of them present. This was going to hurt. A lot.

"Thanks, Ari," Nicky said as he got out of the car. He looked at the assembled pack, some of who eyed him with less than friendly eyes.

The pack leader stepped forward. "Alright. I'm sure you're all not happy to be here, so I'll keep this short and to the point. I'm sure most of you know Nicky Dingo, if not personally then by reputation. He's a Bone Gnawer from Hamilton and he's here to ask a favour. I've offered to let him walk the gauntlet in order to get the chance to make the request. Ladies, if you'll take your places, we'll kick the crap out of him and if he makes it through, we'll listen to what he has to say. If not, we'll all go back to bed."
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:46 pm

June 7th 5:16 am - Flamborough - Meeting the Black Furies - Nicky Dingo

Nicky spat out a tooth. One of his eyes was starting to swell shut and he wondered if the cheekbone was broken. He couldn't stand. One particularly vicious manhater had brought a ten pound sledge hammer and had taken great delight in targeting his knees. He wasn't going to take stock but he was certain that several of his ribs were cracked, if not broken.

"I have to admit, that impressed me, Bone Gnawer," the Black Fury alpha said. "You're kind aren't known for their courage or their toughness. Most would rather run than fight."

"As am I," Nicky replied. "I've heard about the strength and power of the Black Furies and I'm quite shocked that I survived. I'm not surprised that I'm unable to stand." It was ritualized, sort of. They exchanged backhanded compliments before they got to the meat of the matter.

Nicky laid out the details of his request, speaking slowly because he'd taken a number of solid blows to the jaw. He focused on the details that he knew would catch the interest of the female werewolf pack. He made a specific point of indicating that Babadora's sire had preyed upon a child and had quite cheerfully dissected a woman. The fact that he was asking them to protect a vampire from an even more brutal vampire made the request that much more unlikely to be granted. running the gauntlet had cost him some blood and some pain but it did buy him a certain amount of respect. He wasn't sure they'd be willing to grant the request but it was something he had to try. He watched as the pack council conferred.

"We'll do it," the alpha said finally. He'd never learned her name. "On one condition."

"What condition?" Nicky asked.

"You'll have to vouch for her." There was a pause and Nicky waited for the other shoe to fall. "We want your left hand."

Nicky swallowed hard. He hoped there wasn't any hesitation as he rolled up his sleeve and extended his left arm. "Do I have to cut it off myself?" he asked, grateful that the slur in his voice would cover any quiver that might have appeared.
Back to top Go down
Mutt

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:36 pm

June 7 8PM Main Street Hogs

Mutt walked the big chopper out of the garage. The lit from the street lamp light the bike with an eerie glow. The street was quiet, Mutt licked his lip - odd for this hour on Main street.

Locking up - twice to be sure - Mutt settled on the bike. I'll give everyone five more minutes. The street remained quiet. This was good a pack hunts from many points herding its prey into the killing zone and tonight that was Quail Valley Drive. A Chuckle escaped from Mutt. He liked quail raw or cook depending on his disposition.

Mutt felt the pistols under his jacket resting under his shoulders. Not his best attack form. He let his hand feel the sharpness of Coyotes Fang hanging from his belt. A more familiar friend he mused one he felt at home with.

The five minutes had past. Mutt kicked the chopper into life and roared and lurched forward hungry to run fast and free. Tonight he'd open the cage and let the beast free - both of them. The street rumbled as the chopper sped down main street into the night.

Traffic was good or Coyote wasn't being mischievous tonight. Forty five minutes later Mutt park the chopper in Saddlecreek Park. From here he would hoof it his distance being only a couple blocks away. No need for the chopper to warn of his approach.

A residential area - not what Mutt was expecting. Standard monster home subdivision off Steeles and Leslie with a green belt with creek running off behind it. Guess that is Saddle creek he thought seems fairly big and deep. Good the green belt ran up the south side of the house about two lots wide and with good cover. He'd wait for reenforcement and watch the address. See if anything interesting happens.

Mutt settled into a nice spot good view of the house, the road. He was well hidden but the cost was a good rear view -
company would have been nice. He'd wait until nine like he said. While he waited he stripped, hid his guns and clothes wrapped the strap of Coyote's fang to his forearm and switched into coyote. As he waited he sniffed the air for the hint of Wyrm (or anything else) feeling the comforting thump of the fang on this leg as he moved.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:00 pm

June 7th 8:16 pm - Hamilton - Nicky Dingo

Nicky had twice attempted to use the Blackberry but after dropping it for the second time, he'd kicked it into a corner. He was still feeling lightheaded, whether from the beating or the blood loss he wasn't sure. He wanted to congratulate Mutt on his deductions but it just wasn't going to happen. Perhaps he'd deliver the message personally the next time they met.

Yeah... I'll give him a round of applause.

He curled up and pulled the blanket tighter around himself, listening to the soothing sound of traffic.

This will be twice I let them down. At least this time I have a good excuse.
Back to top Go down
Crickett

Crickett

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:43 pm

Headquarters June 7th 3:00 AM

The pain became white hot for Isabeau pokers of blazing pain piercing her eyes shattering on the back of her skull like crystal ornaments falling from a Christmas tree and shattering on impact with the floor. The headache became harder pounding and Isabeau finally fell to her knees whimpering as she looks up at the ceiling.

Pain-------her head splitting-------unable ---to think and then

Charlie looked down horrified not at the destruction of the headquarters but at the fine wool black slacks she was wearing and the white silk blouse. She reached up and pulled the French braid loose and then bunched her hair into pigtails.

“Now! Done to business.” Her voice a near growl as she roe up and back tracked to the office area. She poked through the rubble that was once the computer in Marion’s office taking bits and pieces Is beau’s Gucci bag being stuffed full of odds and ends of electronics.

Each office was systemically scavenged of every hard drive each removed from the wreckage of the other computers. Next Charlie headed to the security office. Once more the hard drive of every computer is pulled and she stuffed the over flow of electronic bits into a canvas No Frills bag before taking the tapes from the surveillance cameras and those that had been filled for the past few weeks.

“Let see what you can tell me.” She growls again and then off down the halls once and into her room needing to find something to wear. With a little creativity she finally steps out of the room dressed properly a plaid skirt and a t-shirt fish net stockings and a Hello Kitty backpack filled with the bits and pieces of the computers stuffed inside cell phone to her ear.

“Pixel? Need a favor…place to work and crash for a bit…mine's been trashed” she says into the receiver. Her eyes lit up and she chuckled.

“Okay ETA in about 40 minutes” The cell was snapped shut and Charlie stepped outside moving through the crowd who still were watching vanishing into the wee hours in the morning.
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:55 am

June 13th 3:35am - Henderson Hospital Quarantine- Babadora

She had spent nearly a week in her solitary space. Babadora had done what she could in quarantine to keep her mind of the amount of time that seemed to crawl past her. The tests were down to a trickle now and the past few days had given her the much needed opportunity to go over the case file that the CSSA had on her ‘Father’ . She had done as much studying as she could,

Mike had been true to his word in delivering the classified file however she noted that there were many paragraphs that had been blacked out with marker. She wasn’t sure if this was still for her protection or because the department felt she was not high enough rank to read all the information.

Still it didn’t matter. At least they had agreed to let her open a book on a chapter of her life that she remembered little about. She wasn’t entirely sure that picking at this scabby wounded part of her history was particularly wise but in the end she conceded to the fact that knowledge was power and she had to learn more about the man that was here maker.

She was stronger now than she had been. When they had rescued her from that warehouse operation she had been little more than a broken doll, an automaton that moved when ordered for fear of being punished.

Nicky had not visited since his first appearance so she wasn’t sure on the man’s status. Likely he was helping the others clean up the base of operations. From the footage she saw on the video tapes Department 7 had been left in shambles and it would take a couple days to get things back in order.

The file information contained inside a file folder gave her a good enough impression to piece together what exactly had gone on. The operation had been run By her father as well as four other vampires. The setup had been simple enough they brought the girls in filmed and rotated the stock accordingly. When the girls became too damaged they would get rid of them. Film development as well as editing was done on site. Badadora could not read how the bodies were disposed of but that was something she didn't need to read, she already knew, she had done more than her share of disposal duty.

At the end of the operation that the rate had claimed the lives of her father’s minions but he himself had managed to escape burning warehouse. If I also contained a rather limited profile about a maker. She noted that most of the information had likely come from her. Most of the information she already knew when it came to the man’s demeanor. However some of information was newe. Like the the fact that it there were documented rumors that he had been hiding in America for the past several years. Also the file contained rumors about the origins as well as alias’s that he would go by. On all The file was mildly disappointing to read and a little more than words sold in an already open wound. It’s a given her small glimmers of information that had left are feeling rather vulnerable and exposed.

Young vampire closed her eyes and composed herself the “That was then this is now. I am not same person… I am not the same person…. I am NOT the same person….” She chanted it as if it were a mantra, as if it could chase away the fear in her heart. It helped some.

Last edited by ladyjallyn on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:59 am

The dark haired girl slid off the bed and made her way across the tiny cubicle to the corner where she had stuffed her teddy bear. She returned to sit and stare at the bear that she held her hands. She looked into glazed glass eyes for several moments before she turned it upside down and began to pick up the stitching near the bears bottom. It was somewhat slow going But the child vampire had little else to do. After several Long moments of picking at stitches, the seam gave.

Babadora slid her hand up into the stuffing and gently probed. Her slender fingers came in contact with something cold metallic and she let out a grunt of triumph. Her hand retreated from the orifice of her toy and she now held her hands an old silver pocket watch.

The relief on the watch was an etched eagle its arms outstretched and in its talons it held a Maltese cross.

She opened the old watch to see that the hands had stood still. At night when she had first come to the compound at Department 7 she had used to keep track of her time when she was locked up. Laying there as still as death and listening to the precise tick as each second went by and she lay there counting her the mind. Waiting for him to come back and hunt her despite the fact they said he was dead. However days turned into weeks which turned into months. He hadn’t come and she had convinced herself that he was not alive. The watch had been her fathers watch. Friedrich Karl had given it to her as a gift for her hard work and to commemorate the Second year anniversary of her death.

“A gift for you Klein Engel. The path has been difficult but you will learn the way. Since you have finally submitted and given yourself completely to me it is my turn to give you a gift. Cherish it and never lose it Engel or I will be most cross…”

The words echoed in her mind as if it were yesterday and she felt the sting of tears in her eyes before the crimson droplets rolled down her porcelain cheeks and onto the white bedding she sat on.

She had no real idea if it really had been 2 years under his care and administration or if it had been a yet another one of his mind games. But it was true on the day he had bestowed her with this gift she had given up all hope of rescue and only prayed for death.

She wipped the tears from her face leaving bloody smears across her pale visage and lay down on the bed. She had to clear her mind and to think about that or what he did. She wanted desperately to believe that he had no power over her anymore and that the fearful rantings of her diary had just been the initial shock of finding out that Karl was alive and well. If she couldn’t get over the fear and terror of her past and confront him then Agent Darkheart and the others would be lost. All would be lost, her home, her new future, as well as her friends.

Last edited by ladyjallyn on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:23 am

June 13th 3:55am - Henderson Hospital Quarantine- Babadora

She closed her eyes and focused on the cot she lay on. The way the fabric contoured to her body and held her in place. She focused on the sensation of the cold metal watch in her hand as she let her slender fingers slide over it and she began to wind the watch. Each rotation sounded like rumbling thunder to her in the silent room. Each wind of the watch focused her mind and she zoned in on her task. The fear and worry washed away and was replaced with a old yet familiar practiced numbness.

She stopped as the watch began to give some resistance as she wound it and listened silently to the ticking of the timepiece. Each tick was rhythmic and precise she listened to the candor tempo as she felt herself slip into darkness. Each beat might of symbolized the pumping and staccato tune her own heart would of played out if she had still been mortal. In the darkness she floated numb and waiting and then she felt it it, even as she recalled his memories and mulled them over in her mind. His presence suddenly rose up around her and enveloped her.

A soft whisper caressed her mind as she heard his voice from within. “Ah, my klien angel. I was begging to think that perhaps you had forgot your way and the time that I spent on your lessons…”

Even in her mind his voice felt like a warm velvety silk that made her shudder slightly. It was warm and inviting and soothed her and yet her heart felt as if it had been plunged into ice water.

She was silent for a moment as she knew if she didn’t stay focused the link would shatter. “No Father, I did no forget. It was a matter of having a moment to contact you.” She replied her voice devoid of emotion except the slight cowed tone that clung to her explanation.

“Why did you call me Engel?” he asked some of the warmth had faded as he got down to business.

“To ask you questions Father. I thought you were dead. They told me you had been killed. They lied to me. Why did you not come and contact me sooner?”

“Ah mien kind, time is relative to our species. Though the days may have been longer for you since our separation I can assure you that I have not forgotten about you. It has been but a temporary separation Engel. I have plans for you. You were my masterpiece and greatest work. As your creator and master I can only say that your absence has reinforced that what I knew. The path to greatness and our salvation is not an easy one. There were others before you and after you that I have tried to scup and mould but they were flawed and they all broke. It takes the perfect piece of marble to carve out that which is most beautiful and divine Engel. When I made you the heavens wept hell trembled. The time has come for you to rejoin me. We have much work to do and I know you will come of your own accord. Your years spent in captivity being studied and used a tool for man has come to an end. I have come to liberate you and bring you back to where you belong.”

“Others? After me? How many? Liberate? You want me to come to you now?” The news that she heard had shocked her some she felt the icy cold vice around her heart tighten even as his velvety warm words wound around her mind. Warm and soothing but she knew they held no comfort they constricted and held her in place just the same. The words and questions sprang from her mind before she could reel them back in. She was out of practice.

“Perhaps a dozen maybe twice that much. It really doesn’t matter Angel. In the end they were disposable and weak. They were flawed. Do not be scared or hesitant. I am not cross with you. I understand you had no choice but to go with them and submit to their whims. They have likely tried to make you forget your calling and what I have taught you. But I know in your heart you know what is best for yourself. You know where your place is. It is by my side Engel. “

Last edited by ladyjallyn on Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ladyjallyn
Admin
ladyjallyn

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:46 am

“You have a vampire with you by the name Agent Darkheart. The department suspects that her of joining your side of the cause. Can you relay a message for me.”

“Nein kind. I cannot relay such a thing for she is not with me. She is with another and that piece of business can be sorted out when you come to me. You must focus on the task at hand. You will come to me and all will be forgiven. As I said I do not blame you for any misconduct over the past few years since our separation. There will be no repercussions if you join a me willingly and of your own accord when I call for your next. But the time has come for our work to begin and I need you for that. Do not make me have to fetch you. I would be…. Disappointed. “

She gently bit the bottom of her lip tasting her own blood as she tasted the word ‘disappointed’ “Why are you working with the Nova’s and what is your goal Father?”

“We can talk about that once we reunite mien kind. I can only say this. You think have been doing the world good working for this Department 7 yes? I assure you they manipulate things to seem that way but each good deed that they do covers something and fuels the fires of something sinister. The work that you and I will do will have meaning unlike anything that you can imagine. A war is coming Engel a war that will destroy this earth and every single one of us as well as man. Your destiny is to stand and fight that. I need you my Angel. I need you and your sisters both present past and future if we are to stop this madness. But I digress we will have time soon to get more into that. I think you are soon ready to hear why it is that I made you and what your role in everything is. Be sure to come to me when I call you next I need you and miss you. Despite anything in the past that you remember about me being hard on you it was done out of love and to temper your soul so it can withstand the fires it will have to venture into soon.”

“Father? I am sorry if I seem hesitant. I do no want to disappoint you. Doing so brings me unimaginable pain…a pain that I never wish to endure ever again. But I may not be able to come to you when you call. I am currently under quarantine due to the bombs that your associates let off. If you could tell me what the contents were and what they could do and the repressions of said chemicals I could surely get out sooner.” It was a gamble but she had to try and the truth of it was she wasn’t sure when she could get out.

She felt him chuckle. “Be patient my child. I cannot tell you what the agents were in said canister when it exploded. That was not of my doing but of another. I have been assured that you will not suffer any adverse effects from it however. Bide your time they will let you out. I will know when you are free and when you are and the time is right you can come to me. It is nice to see you are still as curious as ever. I think that our time spent catching up will be most entertaining and enlightening. However this is too impersonal for my tastes. If you The have questions doubts fears and concerns they will all be laid to rest when re are reunited. They cannot hold you any longer. These men and freaks are easily dealt with if they resist and try to keep you any longer. If they try to detain you understand that they will be punished and know my wrath. ”

Babadora nodded She felt cornered and helpless. “I understand Father.” She said softly her voice wavered slightly as it echoed in her confined prison and in her mind. “Forgive me I am just awash with so many emotions. I know you say it makes you weak but I am not as strong as you. I never have been Father its just you have no idea how… moved I am by being able to hear from you once more. All this time I thought you were dead… and you… aren’t.”

”You are forgiven I can only imagine it is a bit of a shock. Time will dull the maelstrom of emotions Angel. I have to go however dawn is soon approaching and there is so much work left to do before I retire. Be safe and be well I will see you soon. Do not forget my words mien kind. The time will be soon.”

And suddenly the contact was severed she felt as if she was falling through the darkness the warm tendrils of his voice in her mind fell away from her slowly and dissipated like smoke.

When she opened her eyes the glaring fluorescent lights shone down upon her like blinding stars. She squinted to shelter her sight and lay there as still as death on the bed as the pocket watch her in her hand loudly ticked by the seconds. Tick tick tick tick… It was if, in its own way, the pocket watch that belonged to her maker was there to help her count down the seconds till their reunion….
Back to top Go down
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:26 am

June 7 8:45 PM Saddle Creak Park

The white Porsche pulled in to the parking lot. It was a slightly older style, almost ten years old, so it didn't attract quite the attention it might otherwise have garnered. Close examination would have revealed an interesting feature on the front of the car. It wasn't visible to casual observation but when hit with light a large anarchy 'A' appeared, in a manner similar to the markings on the stealth police cruisers. The License plate read HVJF.

As expected it was a young man who got out of the car. Despite the slightly tousled appearance of his hair, every strand was exactly where it was supposed to be. He pulled off a pair of Iceberg sunglasses, revealing eyes of a startlingly blue, eyes the colour of a midsummer sky. He walked over to Mutt's chopper, motorcycle boots clicking slightly against the parking lot. He knelt down near the bike, examining it but not touching it. After a moment, he smiled and stood up.

He puts his money where his mouth is, that's for sure.

He began walking, seemingly at random but his direction followed Mutt's path. He didn't check his gun. He knew where it was and also knew he wouldn't need it here, at least not yet. Besides, doing so would only draw attention to its presence and placement. He wasn't going to shoot or threaten Mutt, so why waste the effort?

I hope he got the memo. Changing breed coyote. He'll blend in here even if somebody recognizes the breed. They'll likely try and feed him. Wouldn't I just look like a royal ass if I ran into a real coyote down here and tried to talk to it. He looked at his watch, which read ten minutes to nine. Seven minutes until sunset. The Kindred will be starting to stir. I wonder if they're still in Hamilton or if they've been staged nearby so they don't have to make the trip?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next