CCSA Department 7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CCSA Department 7

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nicky Dingo

Nicky Dingo

Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine   Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:45 pm

June 14, 2009 9:30 pm Henderson Quarantine - Visitation

"Hey Kiddo." Nicky was looking much better, although to Babadora he still looked rough. "Sorry about not dropping by more." He help up the stump of his left wrist. "I had a bit of an accident."

Babadora was silent for a moment, studying his aura. "I can see that. Exactly how did you have an accident?"

Nicky shrugged. "Wrong place, wrong time. Got the bloody thing cut off by a manhating Sheila with a machete. It's too bad. She was a hottie." He chuckled and it didn't even sound forced. "Listen, I've got you some back up against your old man. A whole fucking pack of werewolves who are more than willing to call you one of their own just to get a crack at this joker. I told them about Vicky, too. They're practically frothing at the mouth. Trust me Kiddo, they'll take him down if he does so much as walk through the same city."

Babadora frowned. "And that cost you a hand?"

"What makes you say that?" Nicky asked. "I took a beating to get their attention but all I had to do to get them to protect you was vouch for you."

"You mentioned crazy manhating Sheila."

"Yeah. Your point?"

"So, you can say, honestly that the werewolves had nothing to do with the loss of your hand and the cost of my protection didn't come at that price." Her mouth drew up into a thin line as she studied his aura.

"I can say a lot of things, Babadora. Would it make a difference? My hand is gone. You're protected. Does it matter if that was the price?"

"Yes it does."

"Why? I paid it willingly."

"I think it's a price too high to be paid. You're foolish."

"No, Babadora, I'm practical. If we lose you, we lose far more than just a hand. I saw the price as being reasonable for what was asked of them and I paid it. Besides, I bought a lot more than just your protection. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a Black Fury pack to respect you when you are A: male and B: a Bone Gnawer?"

"And you've earned that respect, now that you've lost a hand."

Nicky nodded. "They respect honour, courage and self sacrifice. I did this to protect some one else, not for some selfish reason. I did it without flinching and without hesitation. Yeah, Babadora, I earned their respect. They know I'd go the distance. They know where I stand when push comes to shove. They know I'd do the same for any one of them."

Babadora shook her head, looking unhappy. "I still think you're foolish. how long have you known me for? Forgive me, agent Dingo, but I do not think I would so willingly give up a hand, even if you do seem like a nice person."

"I did what I did Babadora. It's not like you could have done much to stop me. I am what I am and I live my life the way I see it. It was a fair price. I paid it. You're worth it. Not many of the others are. I'd have done the same for Gewy or Kyoko but not Spiderman, Stalker or Owen. Maybe Crickett but not any of the other people living in her head."

"I just don't want to get any of your friends hurt."

"We're Garou, Babadora. We exist to fight the Wyrm. This prick is a Wyrm-tainted piece of shit that needs to be scraped off the soles of our shoes. I didn't call in a bunch of girl scouts. I called in a warrior pack."

"How do they intend to protect me if I'm here?"

"Don't worry, Kiddo. They have you covered. They'll keep an eye out. If you don't see them, chances are your whack job sire won't either. He'll never see them coming until all four of his limbs are traveling in opposite directions."
Back to top Go down

Webisode 2.1 From the Ashes : Quarentine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2